The Cheshire Cheese Company has created a unique and fantastic range of contemporary, some say “eccentric” award winning artisan cheese products for everyone to enjoy.
To ensure the finest cheese in Cheshire and beyond, we combine the finest of ingredients which are carefully balanced and perfected to produce unimaginable flavour combinations.
Our artisan product range of delectable cheese is produced in the heart of the glorious county of Cheshire. Our expertise have been proven through the many award-winning cheeses we have produced, with the latest being Gold, Silver and Bronze awards from the International Cheese Awards 2015. Not only this, we have been awarded a number of accolades including:
- Gold World Cheese Awards for our Irish Whiskey & Stem Ginger cheese which gives you the zingiest of bites, in 2011, 2012, 2013 AND 2014!
- We have also achieved two Bronze World Cheese Awards for our Vintage Gold, our 24 carat FLavourite!
- A Silver World Cheese Award for our famous Sticky Toffee Heaven; you’ll certainly feel like you’re there once you taste it!
- A Silver World Cheese Award for our most famous artisan food product, Black Bob Extra Mature.
- A Gold World Cheese Award winner for five consecutive years for our delicious Smokey Redwood. Seriously, we are smoking!
When you buy our artisan food products, you can be assured that you are treating a cheese lover to the finest! It’s enough to send you over the Chedge!
We are accredited VegSoc approved by the Vegetarian Society, catering for vegetarian cheese lovers!